2. WHEN WE USE FIRST PARTY COOKIES, WEB BEACONS, AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- Strictly necessary. These Cookies help you to move around Willow Group Exhibitions Sites. For example, if you’re required to sign into a Willow Group Exhibitions Site, the Cookies identify you as being signed in and remember you so that you don’t have to sign back in every time you move between Willow Group Exhibitions Sites.
- Functional. We use these Cookies so that Willow Group Exhibitions Sites recall the choices you make. For example, these Cookies are capable of recognising if you’ve been to a Willow Group Exhibitions Sites before, so messages intended for first-time users are not displayed to you. We may also use functional Cookies to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interest and to avoid showing you the same advertisements repeatedly.
- Session Cookies. These Cookies allow us to link your actions during a particular browser session.
- Persistent Cookies. These Cookies allow us to recall your preferences or actions across multiple Willow Group Exhibitions Sites.
Web Beacons. We use web beacons to track your movements to, from and on the Willow Group Exhibitions Sites to determine the effectiveness of content and advertising campaigns, particularly as they enable us to count the number of times that our advertisements and web-based email content are viewed.
Server logs. If you arrive at a Willow Group Exhibitions Sites by clicking on an advertisement that we have paid for (including a paid search engine result) or a link in an email sent from or on behalf of us, then we will capture information that tracks your visit from that link (e.g., referring URL, browser information). If you arrive at a Willow Group Exhibitions Sites by clicking a source not paid for by Willow Group Exhibitions, such as link in a non-paid search engine result or an unsponsored link on a third party’s website, we may capture information that tracks your visit from that source, to the extent we are able to do so. We may also capture information about your computer system, such as your browser type and operating system.