This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual with business ambition to forge a career within the fast paced, ever changing world of exhibitions at one of the market leading design and build companies. Our award-winning stands are project managed and created from start to finish at our head office and installed at exhibitions all over the world. Current industries we work in are Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Travel and Technology.
We are currently looking to fill the position of Exhibition Sales Coordinator within our creative, friendly and fun office environment. This role will be predominantly office based although show visits, site work and out of office work may be required in the future. This role will allow the right individual a plethora of experience within the exhibition industry, one of the world’s biggest event sectors.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Strong communications skills
- Highly organised
- Self-motivation and ambition
- The ability to complete own work within a busy office environment.
- Be educated to a degree level (events, hospitality or business related degree a plus) or possess 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Previous telesales experience would be an advantage, although full training will be provided.
- Natural confidence to build relationships
Full driving license a plus, although our head office is located near excellent transport links.
If you feel this opportunity could be the right fit for you, please do forward your CV and cover letter to Oliver@willowstands.com