In an age of digital media is your brand becoming too robotic and losing its personality?
For many brands such a huge emphasis is placed upon digital marketing and whilst this can be a very effective tool to promote your business, the act of interacting with your customer face to face is often overlooked.
Let’s start with the facts:
- 99% of attendees have not met face-to-face with any companies exhibiting at the show they are attending, in the past 12 months
- 46% of executive decision makers make purchase decisions while attending a show
- 92% of attendees come to a trade show to learn about new product and service offerings
- 77% of decision makers found at least 1 new supplier at the last show they attended.
- 76% of decision makers will ask for a price quotation.
(According to a 2015 study conducted by the Centre for Industry Research)
Pretty impressive right? We think so.
In addition to this there are many other benefits to exhibiting. Check out some of them below:
Drive sales and increase warm leads.
- Exhibiting provides your company with the vital opportunity to meet your customers face to face. Because of this, you can build relationships and expand your customer base for the future.
- Provides you with a captive audience of attendees who have an interest in the products on display.
- Your sales team will gain vital data from potential clients such as when they may be requiring your product or service and as a result can then target in the future.
- By simply having a stand at a show, you are one step closer to increased awareness of your brand.
- Provides you with a medium in which you can launch a new product or service. Exhibiting is one of the quickest ways your organization can inform the target audience of a new product offering.
- Media Coverage, whether your B2B or B2C journalists/press and bloggers will always be in attendance of shows. Because of this you may gain some coverage for your brand if you feature in any articles.
Nurture existing relationships
- Exhibiting provides your organisation with an opportunity to build upon existing relationships with your clients.
- Provide hospitality and have conversation in a neutral friendly environment.
- Manage threat of substitutes after all, if you don’t take care of your customers your competitors will.
If you have any questions about the process, please feel free to get in touch with one of our friendly team we would love to hear from you. Why not give us a call? +44 (0) 1282 842045 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org